Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Cut Here



“This writing is beautiful. It's so calming to read, especially given the circumstances of the plot. I would not mind seventeen more books by this author. Her writing is simply wonderful. Loving the first sentence: 'The suicides began shortly after Lena arrived at St. Lucy Academy.' If that doesn't pull you in, I don't know what will.” - The World at my Fingertips Book Blog 

“This book is well written, creepy, and will have you wondering if YOU'RE actually crazy. I'm a big chicken so I couldn't read it in the dark or if I was at home alone. The suspense kept up a certain level of tension throughout the whole book and there were some plot twists that made me ask "What the hell?" out loud. I will be keeping my eye out for more from Azzurra Nox!” - Ella Drayton, Writer in Progress Book Blog 

"I loved the use of details in this book. The author is going to be on my to follow list and I can't wait to see what she comes up with next!"

"From the minute I started reading Cut Here I was hooked. A flawless and smooth story line that will quickly endear you to Lena and Jon, both whom have suffered devastating losses in their lives. You'll find yourself getting attached to all the characters and you'll learn truths about Adriel."

"Overall I really enjoyed the book. The cast was fun and I loved the POV and time jumps. The premise was great and it kept me reading to the end."

So what's this well written, creepy book about...

Sixteen-year-old Lena Martin’s idyllic world shatters the night her mother dies due to a hit and run accident. Two years later, her dad relocates her from Italy to Los Angeles to help her put behind the time spent in a psychiatric ward following her mother’s death. But the move only proves to be a fatal mistake. Shortly after her arrival, the classmates of her new private school begin to commit suicide under mysterious circumstances after reading a cult book called Cut Here. 

Determined to unravel the mystery behind the suicides, she bands together with loner Jonathan Russe and outcast Hope Peters to figure out exactly what is happening, not realizing that this places them under a dangerous radar. During this same time, Lena falls for a mysterious and attractive guy named Michael, who is as equally disarming as he’s dangerous. 

As her attraction grows, so does the body count at St. Lucy Academy. Soon, Lena needs to decide whether to stay away from the guy she’s falling for, or to trust him. Is Michael behind the suicides, or is he the key that can unlock the mystery that can stop the bloodshed? Deceptions run high and Lena soon learns that nothing is what it seems.

Don't hesitate... get your copy today at:


For more information, please visit:


You can also find more on Twitter, and Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...