Thursday, April 23, 2015

Help Bring These Undead Dolls to Life!


Let me introduce you to Melissa…



Hi there! My name is Melissa Hopper! My 4 children are my main passion and love in life! But after them I have always had a passion for art and creating things! I also have a love for all things horror and Halloween! About 2 years ago for fun I took one of my daughters old dolls and made it into undead baby for a Halloween decoration! It was so much fun! Of course I showed it off to my friends and family on Facebook. My friends, family and some strangers just loved them!! So last year I used my own money to buy a few more dolls and create some more undead baby dolls! I gave these dolls away to close friends who really wanted them. However I had noticed that from sharing my photos of these dolls that many people liked them and would buy them! It would be a complete dream to make this into a business. It would also give me a chance to stay at home with my 4 kids and continue to watch them grow! To actually work at something I love would be amazing!!


I ask for your help today, because I need a start up to get this going! I need to buy more dolls and art supplies such as paints, brushes, glues, etc.. I would also like to open an online store or perhaps my own website! All will cost money and I need the help to get this amazing project off the ground! At this time we are living on a low income, with my husband out of work due to medical reasons. So to make this into a business, which I know I can, and take care of my family, then that is the ultimate dream! To be able to do something I love and to create these dolls to make others happy will be amazing! So help me start my business!! Thank you in advance for donating! It truly means the world to me!


Please click the link, and help support a fellow horror fan!


You can also support her by following her on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...