Wednesday, June 3, 2015

World Premiere of Devils in Disguise



World Premiere of DEVILS IN DISGUISE from Guillaume Campanacci @ DANCES WITH FILMS June 5th at the Chinese Theatre in Los Angeles.


About Devils in Disguise and Guillaume Campanacci

--Devils in Disguise is my first feature film. I wrote, directed, produced, DPed, edited and acted in it. It was made for 5K, yes 5000$ with a 2 to 3 man crew in 11 days. The other movies at this festival range 100K to 3 million.



--I am an engineer born in CANNES (from the most prestigious french school) turned model (lived all around the world, L'oreal world commercial) turned filmmaker/actor (worked with academy award winner Emmanuel "Chivo" Lubezki, David Fincher, Jane Fonda, Eva Longoria, Barbara Palvin)


--I am the main male character of a short movie produced by THE DAVID LYNCH FOUNDATION. The movie was screened during "The Music of David Lynch" event at the Ace Hotel in Downtown between performances by Duran Duran, Moby, Flaming lips, Karen O, etc. After the event David Lynch took me to the side to tell me I was a great actor. Then I hate a taco with Simon le Bon from Duran Duran:)


Where to find Guillaume and Devils in Disguise:


Event info:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...