Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Mrs. Rowe's Killer Portraits



The art on my blog is inspired by convicted killers, both notorious and obscure. In my art you can see the dark humor that's present especially in the collages and greeting cards. Being that I dislike imitation, I try to keep my art original, fresh and new, which means all of the art on my blog is done by me alone. I sell greeting cards and prints. My prints are usually done in pen, coloring pencil or paint. The greeting cards are usually homemade collage. I ship EVERYWHERE from Japan to Texas!, if you want to send an item from the site as a gift to someone all you have to do is let me know.

Now time to check out some of her work…







About the artist:

My name is Cierra. I'm a housewife and I'm very reclusive. 
I've been doing art all my life, both as a hobby and sometimes as a profession. I seem to have a penchant for doing art with dark underlying themes, so I go with it. 

A little more about me?…well in my leisure time I like having a nice cup of hot tea while browsing crime scene photos (I’m really  trying to stop doing that) . My favorite horror movie is The Shining (yes mostly because of the conspiracies) and I'm very nice.

For more of her work and information, please visit:


You can also find more on Twitter, and Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...