Thursday, March 19, 2015

Vikki Sin



Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Wonderland…

I’m a professional artist/jewelry designer/gypsy from the eastern side of Pennsylvania. When I’m not traveling, looking for antiques & inspiration, you’ll find me locked away in a room with a canvas, or surrounded by all kinds of wonderful little trinkets to be. Creativity was always a huge love affair in my life. I’m self taught, & have been dabbling in the arts since childhood.

My focus tends to be on horror & memento mori pieces. I like to deal with the circle of life & death, painting characters that are trying to remind us that life is short. I also specialize in realism portraits- whether people or pets.

Check out some of her fabulous work…









You can find more of her work at:




You can also find more on Twitter, and Facebook!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...