Saturday, March 28, 2015

Flesh of my Flesh premieres in Tigard



FLESH OF MY FLESH PREMIERES APRIL 25, 2015

Hellbender Media announces today the premiere of Flesh of my Flesh.
Flesh of my Flesh, Portland’s own “home-grown” epic zombie adventure is Hellbender Media’s second feature, and chronicles the last hours of The Great Zombie War, through the eyes of the hapless people stuck in the middle. Flesh of my Flesh premieres April 25, 2015 at the Joy Cinema in Tigard.

"With Flesh of my Flesh,” says writer/director Edward Martin III, “I wanted to try and do something different, to explore this entire genre from a perspective that I haven’t already seen a million times. So, that was my first driving force — tell this tale as if this isn’t the same old Zombie Apocalypse tale, but something entirely different. Then, something strange happened. I started talking to people who had historical background in strange happenings, and people who had biological backgrounds. One thing led to another and all of a sudden, it’s not just a zombie movie at all, but more like a terrifying adventure into a kind of Where Did All These Legends And MythsReally Come From place. And then once we started shooting and the actors brought this all to life, I knew that it wasn’t just the creatures that had a life of their own — the movie did too!”

The Joy Cinema has long enjoyed a reputation for showing eclectic strange movies, and is the perfect place for the premiere. “The Joy is basically my favorite theater, and [owner] Jeff makes no bones about being a part of the filmmaking community as much as he is a local businessman. I’m really, really glad we’re showing there,” adds Martin.



Flesh of my Flesh premieres April 25 at 4pm at the Joy Cinema: 11959 SW Pacific Hwy, Tigard, Oregon 97223. Doors open at 3:30. Ticket price: $8.00

If you’re on Facebook, sign up for the Premiere Event!

For more information on the movie, please visit FleshOfMyFlesh.com

About Hellbender Media
Headquartered in the Pacific Northwest, Hellbender Media specializes in movies, books, games, and other media that embraces the strange, the peculiar, the weird, or might simply be a little off the beaten track. Hellbender Media produces material that gets under our skin, that tickles us, or intrigues us. This way, we can at least say our soul’s clean.

Hellbender Media can be found online at http://www.hellbendermedia.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...