Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Lakeland Zombiefest


Last year, an estimated 30,000 people turn out downtown to join in the fun, and this year, they would like to shatter that record. They will have live music, food and merchandise vendors, haunted houses, costume contests and give-a-ways, kids activities and bounce houses, dancers and performers, special guests, and much, much more. 



In it's fourth year, the Lakeland Zombiefest will be relocating to the Sun 'N Fun area (also in Lakeland, FL) in order to have more room to roam, as well as more time to do what they do. They will be hosting their party on October 17th this year, with possibly a R.I.P. (Really important person) party on the 16th. 


As you can see from the pics, many people had fun at last year’s fest! Here’s what a few of them had to say…

"My family and I went and we had a blast. I dressed up as a zombie and I think this year my whole family wants too. We ran into to so many of our friends and family. Can't wait for this years Zombie Fest, we wouldn't miss it for the world. What a wonderful job."- Sherri L.

"I was eight months pregnant and didn't dress up myself. But I did make a shirt with a hellish looking baby doll popping out of my quite preggo belly. I had cankles, I was hot, and there were a lot of people but I had SUCH a good time!! Will definitely be bringing my ten month old son along this year and we'll see how I dress an actual baby up."- Jessica M



" Zombiefest was GREAT last year! {as well as the zombie carwash} my husband, stepson & I volunteered last year (at Zombiefest) & we had a BLAST!, from getting into costume & makeup to working the haunted alley, CANNOT WAIT to do it again this year! BIGGER & BETTER!! "- Jennifer B.

"My husband and I took our kids (11 and 12) and we all had a really good family time, will be going back this year."- Karen Q.



Mark your calendars, and start thinking about the perfect zombie costume to wear!


For more information, please visit:




You can also find more on Twitter, and Facebook


They are also looking for sponsors, vendors, volunteers, and victims if you are interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...