Friday, March 27, 2015

Smiling Jack Chattox



Hello. I am John Pleak a.k.a. Jack Chattox to those who love science fiction, horror and fantasy art. I am a professional painter and illustrator living in Indianapolis with a BFA in Painting from Herron School of Art & Design.  Drawing and painting is my lifelong passion. Creating unique works of art gives me the opportunity to communicate and enrich lives through the manipulation paint and ink. I work in many forms of traditional media including watercolor, ink, acrylic, pencils, charcoal, pastel, and marker. My paintings and illustrations come in all shapes and sizes ranging from trading cards to wall size murals.

Check out some of his marvelous work…








You can find more of his work at:


And don’t forget to follow him on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...