Thursday, March 26, 2015

O.P. #7



"War is hell," but something about Combat Outpost (COP) Najil seems worse than the old adage traditionally implies.

Ten members of the “Reaper” platoon arrive at COP Najil where the previous unit had hunkered down avoiding something . . . something that they had been unwilling to talk about, before they rushed off the base.

What could scare a company of hardened infantryman?

While the Reapers settle into their new surroundings, strange occurrences become more commonplace. Things only get worse when they are assigned to hold Observation Post (O.P.) #7, while the rest of their unit clears the valley below of the Taliban threat.

How can the Reapers possibly overcome the deadly threat of an unseen enemy as they die one by one?

So what are reviewers saying about this book...

"If you love the horror genre, or a fan of war stories, this book is a must read."

"A fantastic dark trip down the rabbit hole. Mr. Fenner does a remarkable job of introducing his readers to a dark and scary place. With so many stories of valor (fiction and non-fiction) alike coming out of the wars in the Middle East, Adam does a wonderful job of adding a touch of dark fantasy to breath life into something new. I highly recommend this story to anyone looking for a thrilling read...but be weary...the things happening around COP Najil are not for the faint of heart, but in the end, you're guaranteed to be begging for more. I know I was."

"I thoroughly enjoyed this book. It didn't take me long to really get into the story and it kept me guessing and entertained throughout. I don’t want to give too much away but the story line takes the reader on a journey following a recently deployed unit into a war zone in which some crazy, scary stuff happens. There is suspense, a touch of romance, and some horror all rolled into one great book. I have never read anything quite like it and I want more! I really hope a sequel comes out soon.

"OP#7 (Horrors of War) is a captivating book and besides having to sleep with my lights on at night, I enjoyed it. The book pulls you into an enthralling and frightening world that takes place in Afghanistan. The characters are intriguing and the suspense keeps you glued to the pages and the outcome is mind blowing. I’m looking forward to reading the next book."

"Absolutely amazing read."

Don’t wait… get your copy today at:


For more information, please visit:


You can also find more on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...