Thursday, March 13, 2014

Horror Puzzles by Matt Hoffman



Horror Puzzles came about when I wanted to do some sort of badass jigsaw puzzle, but all I could find was stupid landscapes and animals and architecture and stuff like that. Since no one was selling non-lame jigsaw puzzles, I decided to make my own!

They ended up being a lot more fun than I'd expected, so I wanted to share them with everyone else who loved both puzzles and awesomeness.

If the interest is peaked and people seem to enjoy my existing designs, I plan on adding more horror movie puzzles to the mix. I am also willing to make custom designs off of your favorite horror movie icons...just contact me here on Etsy if you're interested!


Check out a couple of these awesome puzzles…









Get your custom pop-art horror movie jigsaw puzzles at:


And don't forget to follow him on Twitter, and "Like" his Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...