Friday, March 7, 2014

Flashback Friday: Asylum Lake



Welcome to Flashback Friday where we take a look at a past promotion. 

Enjoy...

Memories are like water. Some float on the surface bright and clear. Some lie deeper - blurred by time and distance. Others rest far from the light in the depths of the darkness. These memories are best forgotten. At the bottom of Asylum Lake the unremembered are growing restless.

After the sudden death of his wife, Brady Tanner moves to the small Michigan town where he spent summers as a youth. But he soon learns that small towns can be stained by memories...and secrets too. As Brady is drawn into unearthing the secrets of the town and of the abandoned psychiatric hospital on the shores of Asylum Lake, he discovers a new love in an old friend. But there is an evil presence lurking beneath the waters of the lake. What is the source of this evil--and what does it want with Brady Tanner?

‘Asylum Lake’ has scored a ton of 5 star reviews. Here are just a few:

“Asylum Lake is a super thriller. It is fast moving and the main characters are believable and fleshed out. I really enjoyed the author's writing style - enough detail that you can connect with the characters and their lives and emotions, with humor really greasing that wheel. May sound contradictory to have humor in a thriller/suspense novel, but it works well.”

“Loved this book. Held my attention from the moment I started reading it. If you enjoy a good mystery, you will very much enjoy this. I am looking forward to his sequels.”

“I loved this book, it just sucked me in and I couldn't put it down. I lost a nights sleep because I couldn't stop reading it. I can't wait to read the next one!!!”

“I just finished Asylum Lake, and WOW, is all I can say. I couldn't put it down. These are the kind of books I love reading. I am anxiously awaiting the release of the sequel, Dr. Clovis is one twisted individual and I am interested to see how this all wraps up.
Evans has a way of going between different points in the stories history that keeps you both excited and anxiously awaiting for the next twist in the story.”

Wow! No wonder why ‘Asylum Lake’ has raced up the Kindle charts reaching as high as #3 in horror. Get it now at: 


To learn more about ‘Asylum Lake,’ the sequel 'Grave Undertakings,' and author Rich Evans, please visit: 


Also don't forget to “Like” the official Facebook page , and follow him on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...