Monday, May 11, 2015

Harvest Night



"Harvest Night... has everything; government experiments, demon worship, murder, shapshifters, vampires, super soldiers.I fully enjoyed the book." 

"I LOVED THIS BOOK! ...the plot is so good it was nearly impossible to put down." 

"Captivating from page one." 

"I found that I couldn't put this book down. ... I will definitely read it again and again."

"I gave this book 5 stars. This book Is not for the meek or easily offended. Once I picked it up I couldn't put it down. It's a cross between rosemarys baby and The Purge. A unique story line that's fast paced and will keep you guessing. I want more !!”

So what’s this 5 star book about…

Take somewhere around 20,000 more or less innocent town residents. 

Stir in 300 to 400 murderous, mind controlling, devil worshipping, cannibalistic serial killers. 

Now add 6 hard bitten, tough as nails undercover FBI agents who will stop at nothing to take this sick cult of psychos down. 

Mix well...! 

Makes 626 action packed, blood soaked, grim n' gritty pages. 

Don’t wait… click the pic and get your copy today…



For more information, please visit:


You can also find more on Twitter, Tumblr, and Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...