Wednesday, February 26, 2014

'The Dead Hours' - Cover 2


All right horror fans, author Brad J. Boucher needs your help. Over the next week or so he will be releasing proposed book covers for his next book 'The Dead Hours,' and we will be posting them here for you to see. The second proposed cover is the pic above, and the first cover is below. He is looking for some feedback on each individual cover, which you can leave in the comment section below, or when we post this on our Facebook page/Twitter. Here's your chance to get involved in an exciting book release, so please comment and share! 

For more information about Brad, follow him on Twitter, and friend him on Facebook!


3 comments:

  1. Love the first one with the figure with outstretched arms. Even if I hated zombie, horror, scary stories I'd be intrigued by this because of the strange head shape at the least. Its ambiguous enough to be compelling. LOVE. Also love the simple font. It works perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jennifer! I appreciate your feedback; personally, I prefer cover # 2 so far as well, but # 1 seems to be the more popular choice in my Facebook posts!

      Delete
  2. The dark cover with the face IS awesome, but it makes me think of rehashed zombie books and even though I'd stare at that face for a second I'd skip pass the book. Its an awesome image, but perhaps it'd be better for marketing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...