Sunday, February 23, 2014

Nothing Men


For years there have been rumors of inhuman things inhabiting the forests and mountains that make up the Trinity Alps of Northern California. Bigfoot. UFOs. Ghosts. Vampires. One family is about to learn the truth about these rumors as their summer vacation quickly turns into a one-way trip to Hell. No one is safe and nothing is sacred when dealing with the Nothing Men.


"This book was INTENSE! Just when you think you have it figured out, you don't. Just when you think the situation couldn't get worse, it does. There are twist and turns around every corner. Some of the characters are extremely dark and twisted. It takes a lot to scare me. Nothing Men terrified me! If you want a good scare, I highly recommend this book!"

"Such a great read and would make for a fabulous movie!"

"Set in picturesque Trinity Alps, beauty and horror have been brilliantly juxtaposed. Twists, turns, character development, and sheer terror keep you from putting this book down.
And why would you want to? Author Doug Brunell has created each character so lovingly, it makes you wonder how he could do these things to them?" 

"Nothing Men" made me think about the like of Herschell Gordon Lewis, Tobe Hooper, and prompted flashbacks of films like "The Wicker Man" and "Texas Chainsaw Massacre." --cinema-crazed.com

"Fighting my gag reflex, I can say that I really enjoyed this book.  It's not something I would ever recommend to, say, my mom, or, like, my fellow PTA members, but for those of you who like a straight-up hardcore horror story, you will find a lot to like here." -- thehorrorhoneys.com

Be the next one to write a review of this fabulous book after you get your copy at:


And don’t forget to follow author Doug Brunell on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...