Monday, February 17, 2014

Digital Macabre


Welcome To Digital Macabre !!!!!

As I sit here and reflect back on the last couple of years I am amazed at how much this idea has evolved. My original idea was to bring the world of classic Horror, Science Fiction, and Exploitation to the Digital Age. Building a message board I did just that. As I kept writing I meet some great people. My buddy Sam Borowski suggested I add interviews to bring a new crowd it worked. I soon upgraded from a message board to a blog and added a new writer Tim Mason who was a great friend who ran Vault Of Obscurity. With a combination of indie reviews and more modern ones it was a great one two punch. After two straight years of writing burnout started to appear. I felt stale and with a daughter on the way it was hard to stay focused. Tim moved on and I considered shutting down. Another friend suggested turning it up a notch and brought in a great group of people cover areas I never thought of. Now you can find Comics, music, geekdom, British horror, t.v. and strange news. Being surround by so many people with love for the genres has been a real shot in the arm and I am forever grateful for it. This however is only the beginning as we strive to become your Sinister Source For All Things Geeky and Gory! So sit back and enjoy the ride I hope you survive the experience. 

Digital Macabre has many awesome columns including 'Omens Uncanny Insight' by Heather Omen. One of her features is giving horror fans a little Horror History. Some recent February history lessons included facts from...





Click here for your complete history lesson!

You can find everything Digital Macabre has to offer at:


and on Twitter, and Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...