Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Introducing Actress Deborah Funes


If Deborah looks familiar to you then you probably have seen her on Latin TV Channels like Telemundo, MTV Latin America, America TV, Telefuntura, Univision, etc. Maybe you saw a video/interview about her on Playboy TV, pictures of her as a lingerie model, top model for art galleries, or articles in Miami newspapers and magazines. She has also been a special guest on many radio and TV shows. Deborah, who lives in Miami, has been shooting all over the US for many years now.


Eventually Deborah landed several roles in horror movies including:
Scream Farm feature film (is on the market on DVD) as “Robin”
Hell Glades Feature film (unknown) as “Babysitter”
Disciples Feature Film (in post production) as “Tabitha” 
And she stars as “Rose” in the upcoming release...


She is also set to shoot "Perimeter" and "Facade," two thriller/horror feature films, during the month of August and September.


Besides horror, she has a lead role in 13 episodes of WISP, crime - thriller TV series (pre production), and a multimillion dollars feature film called "The Mob," a crime - thriller - drama (in pre production).


While setting up this promotion, I got to ask her why she decided to do horror movies? 
Deborah: “I love acting!!! The challenge is BIG and I will take any role that fits me well. I will do my best to do a great job.  Many low budget horror filmmakers offered me a role but I took only the best ones as I have to like the character, the production company and the director. I have to have faith in the project.  I did short films of all type of genres.... Now I have many thrillers and crime feature films and TV series coming and I will not reject any genre as long as I feel the character. I want to explore any genre to the fullest because I am a very curious person, and I want to have the chance to show my full talent on any type of film. Before I was so much in to romantic comedy and since I had done many horror films I like horror films too. Probably I will start watching more thrillers and crime movies soon as I have to study and analyze the type of characters that I have to represent."


For more information about Deborah Funes, please visit:




You can also find more on Facebook, and even stop by her online shop!



(Pictures from Jebadiah’s Axe are courtesy of Stone Bell Creations)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...