Tuesday, December 2, 2014

That Halloween Strives for Top-Tenness


It's a story about revenge, murder, & trick-or-treating.

THAT HALLOWEEN is a short horror film that intends to blur sub-genres and make the origin story of the Marsters House a seasonal classic.

“I want it to be on blog lists, ‘Top 10 Short Films You Have To Watch This October’. I’ve got those movies that I watch every year. I want this film to be that.” says writer/director Mike Hickey of the passion project that’s taken years to come together. “I’ve got hand-written notes and sketches from when this idea first started forming, it’s going to be great to finally make this movie.”

Hickey has years of industry experience under his belt working in film (CAST NO SHADOW, HOW TO BE DEADLY) and television (W Network’s MAJUMDER MANOR, JANEWAY TELETHON) but is ready to take on the film he’s been planning all this time.

Composing the slasher/haunted house hybrid will be Barry Fratelli of Scottish rockers The Fratellis. “Music and film, film and music, music in film. I hold them both in the highest regard. Always have. Always will.” Said Fratelli “It's a world I'm excited to be in, and to work with Mike on That Halloween gives me a reason to play with a MOOG synth and actually call it work.”

For more information and to support this innovative Haunted House film, please utilize the links below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...