Friday, December 12, 2014

Long in the Tooth


An exciting new take on an ancient legend of horror. The Werewolf story reimagined by a man that has enjoyed pretty much all werewolf stories up to now. A film treatment I wrote up but cannot yet afford to make, so it's not super long. All action and dialogue. No filler or real chatty narrative. Just like watching it as a movie I hope.

Check out what they are saying about this awesome book…

"Absolutely loved this book, It is a definite must read, I could not put it down, I loved how it kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time."

"What a page turner!"

"Great quick thriller, leaves you wanting to know what's next!"

"This story was very intense, from the first sentence until the last. The nearly nonstop action was very detailed which pulled me right in and kept me reading. This was not a story I was able to put down!"

"a great story, a wonderful concept, and enjoyable read."

Don't wait... get your copy today at...


For more information, please visit:


You can also find more on Twitter!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...