Friday, October 17, 2014

RecycledHorrors


In 2011, I was inspired by an off-the-cuff remark by James Cameron regarding our disposable product short-sightedness and began making a committed effort to recycle habitually.

At that time, bottle caps were not accepted at my local recycling drop-off center so I just kept them until I composed a solution. That solution came from researching what other artists were doing with this new media and being in awe of the creativity and potential they harnessed.

Thus, RecycledHorrors was created. It's a union of my passion for keeping waste off the ground - and out of the ocean - while showcasing my love for horror films.

Check out some of the artwork below…


Ghostface / Father Death (Scream)

Man In Bear Suit (The Shining)

Kodos (Treehouse of Horror) 

Jumbo The Klown (Killer Klowns From Outer Space)

Happy Toyz (Maximum Overdrive)

You can find more at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...