Saturday, July 19, 2014

Sad Wings of Destiny


"An excellent read set in a dystopian superhero world. Thom does a great job laying out believable characters, in depth challenges, and some amazing plots. Keep it up!"

"an excellent novel and a great addition to the burgeoning capepunk genre. Anyone who is a fan of superhero comics will likely find the story to be interesting, heartbreaking, and nail-biting at various points. It's more than worth the cover price."

"Once again, Thom Brannan puts his very unique stamp on a beloved genre. A gritty, uncompromising take on superheroes. You won't find spandex and happy endings in this world." -C.Dulaney, author of the Roads Less Traveled series.

So what’s this gritty book about…

A new action-packed novel from Thom Brannan, co-author of PAVLOV'S DOG and THE OMEGA DOG.  Spring-Heeled Jack and the Archon have their work cut out for them. A super-villain has risen, the Tyrant, whose terrible goal is no less than the end of the world. Jack and the Archon have to save the day; of that there is no question… but what will be the cost? Who and what will be sacrificed along the way? Does a world which so easily turns on its heroes even deserve to be saved?

From the author

"Sad Wings of Destiny is my Magnum Opus, and I'm not afraid to admit it. 

It started as short story fodder for a neo-noir/horror series I was writing, back when I started writing. I'd written several novellas in this series, and this was to be the next one. Serialized for your enjoyment. And then I realized that I wasn't that good yet, and certainly not good enough to tackle this story. 

It's now several years later, and I finally felt saucy enough to write this, and I hope I've done it justice. Thanks for your time!"

Get your copy today at:


For more information, please visit:



You can also find more on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...