Thursday, June 26, 2014

Mutants and Beer


"I loved this book."

"I can't even begin to say how much i enjoyed this book. Every single page kept my interest. Loaded with suspense and a very particular attention to gruesome detail. Author paints a vivid picture in your mind and the characters are wonderfully written so you know exactly what they are thinking and feeling. This book is creepy, dark, funny...and i loved it"

"I highly recommend this book to anyone who loves a great fast-paced, sci-fi, horror, comedy, action, crazy, wild adventure!"

"I really can't say enough good things about this book."

"It has been quite some time since I found a book that keeps me up past my bedtime! I just had to finish it. I love the witty banter and sarcasm between the characters. Nothing better than sci-fi book that makes me laugh. I agree with the other reviewer...I am begging for a sequel!!!"

Before we get to a sequel, what's this story about...

Pete didn't know why his cousin Joanie was moving back home to Smith's Hill. He didn't know why there were suddenly eighty-pound ladybugs and six-foot rabbits in the woods behind his grandma's house, either. Just one of those days, maybe.

Find out what happens to Pete by getting your copy today at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...