Thursday, January 16, 2014

Death of the Body


I grew up in a world of magic. By the time I was ten I understood nature, talked to the trees, and listened to the wind. When the kingdom of men conquered my town, I was murdered by one of my own—the betrayer of my kind.

But I didn’t stay dead.

I woke to find myself in a strange new world called Los Angeles. The only keys to the life I remembered were my father’s ring, my unique abilities, and the onslaught of demons that seemed hell-bent on finding me. Now I must find out who I really am, protect my friends, get the girl, and find my way back to my beloved hometown of Orenda.



"Overall I absolutely loved this book and I would recommend it to anyone looking for an dark urban fantasy mixed in with a few (small) horror elements. I can't wait to read the next book in the series :)"

"Death of the Body has an amazingly original concept, which I loved through and through."

"This is probably my all time favorite beta read. Mr. Chiantaretto's "Death of a Body" was so well written and unique that it was a pleasure to read."

"Death of the Body wasn’t what I expected it to be…. It was so much more! It honestly scared the daylights out of me."

Get your copy today at:

For more information, please visit:

You can also find more on Twitter, and Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...