Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Blood Ritual Monarch


The blog I write is a true story of my experiences with demon conjuring, mind control programming, the Montauk Project, and attempts to heal from the damage all of it has caused. I have no desire to prove anything; accept or reject as you see fit...

Check out some of the recent blog posts...


Ok, is this a rhetorical question? No, I’m quite serious. For those that answer with a resounding no, I beseech you to keep an open mind.  Maybe rephrasing it a bit will help. Can mutually beneficial deals be made with spirits? The reason I pose this question is because of a dilemma that has arisen as my forthcoming book nears completion. I asked my fiancĂ©e to write the book’s foreword and in it she expressed some interesting concerns regarding a spirit she calls ‘mojo’.


A story like this cannot be told in a linear fashion so I’ll begin with two particularly significant timelines involving demon conjuring and multiple personality disorder (MPD).

In early 1995 I was working two full-time jobs. During the day I worked for an insurance company and at night I was a security officer. The night job gave me the opportunity to read quite a bit.


As I mentioned previously, a story like this cannot be told in a linear fashion so please excuse the asymmetrical approach. You may be wondering why I would want to conjure demons. Well, truth-be-told, I’m not completely sure myself. I have a ready-made analogy that has always been in my head because over the years as I’ve shared this with people from time-to-time, they would ask the inevitable question.

The book "Blood Ritual Monarch" will be released March 1!

Until then keep up with this blog at:


You can also find more on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...