Sunday, December 29, 2013

Reprisal: Vengeance knows no boundary


"I started reading this book and within the first couple of pages I was hooked and could not stop reading it. I had to know what was going to happen next."

"My Confession #1: This book freaked me the hell out!I suggest that you don't read it late into the night and then try to fall asleep unless you like things that go bump in the night.

My Confession #2: I'm now terrified of old women! And I will never ever pick up a hitchhiker!"

"This was an entertaining and disturbing horror tale,"

"Reprisal is fast paced and fun. Reminded me of Tales From The Crypt or Erie stories that I loved as a younger reader. "

So what's this disturbing tale about...

On the surface her plan was brilliant in its simplicity. Return home, take the place of her twin sister, and live out the rest of her life in relative peace. Unfortunately even the best laid plans had their flaws and this one involved Margaret's alter ego Candice, who was hell bent on leaving a bloody trail in her wake. But not even Candice had anticipated one simple fact. 

The dead always got their revenge. 

Find out if the dead get their revenge by getting your copy today at:


For more information, please visit:


And be on the look out for what's to come from author Richard Schiver...

Four releases due through the end of this year and in 2014:

A collection of short stories 9 Dark Tales due out this month.
A novella, White Walker will be released 2-15-2014
A novel, A Father's Love due Father's Day 2014
A novel, Shadows of the Past: Parasite, the continuation of the story in Shadows of the Past: Adversary due to be released for Halloween 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...