Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Dark Exorcist


"This is one of the best horrors I've read in a long time. The story is intricately woven and still yet easy to follow while still keeping the element of fear. My heart was pounding through every page. Actually, before I was done, I had every light in the house on."

"Wonderful book and I highly recommend it to any horror fans. Loved it!"

"Dark Exorcist kept me on the edge of my seat through every page. It dropped me right into the story and the characters were so well done that I could really understand them and connect well. This book is an absolute must read, I just don't recommend it reading it in the house alone at night!"

"This book kept me on pins and needles up till the end."

"If you enjoy a read that has a tense and unpredictable storyline, you'll enjoy Dark Exorcist."

So what's this tense and unpredictable story about...

Peter Roman is a police officer on what should be a typical disturbance call. He encounters a teenage girl who is anything but typical. Her level of strength and violence surpasses some of the strongest suspects he’s encountered.

Father Pierce is a hospital chaplain who despite his lack of belief in the supernatural, is forced to stare down the pure evil within the girl.

Father Dietrich Harlan is a seasoned priest and Vatican trained Exorcist who gets called in to save the young woman and restore order to the hospital.

In one night, these men will come face to face with a demon who reveals to them their own demons. How can a group of flawed individuals defeat a being so powerful? Only by defeating their own monsters will they survive the night.

Find out if they survive by getting your copy today at:


For more information, please visit:


You can also find more on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...