Tuesday, October 29, 2013

This Freshest Hell


"When I read the first few pages I knew I could settle seriously into an entertaining read. The characters are strong and the portrayal of life in the eyes of two rebellious girls is spot on. Both characters push the boundaries throughout so there is never a dull moment, punchy, gutsy, though provoking with some brilliant insights all topped off with an unexpected twist. Loved it."

"Whew! Natasha's book captured me in the first few pages, fast paced, edgy dialogue with characters I really related to.
I needed to know more, and couldn't put this book down. I loved the brutal honesty and willingly followed her down the dark places she took me to.
Bravo on an excellent first novel and can't wait to read more!"

So what's this excellent novel about...

This Freshest Hell
Dark secrets shared …
Dark spells invoked …
Death desired and death defied …
Goth Maggie and misfit Lily unite against school, family, society, normality and life itself. But can they fight the darkness within?
When the demon world claims them, revenge and blood lust become literal matters of life and death. A new darkness tests their relationship with the world – and each other.

Find out what happens to Maggie and Lily by getting your copy today at:


For more information, please visit Lacuna Publishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...