Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Parasylum



"As gripping as it is terrifying, Parasylum cements Thomas as 'THE' author in horror to keep your eye on!"-Horror Fix Magazine

"Thankfully we have never investigated a place as haunted as Parasylum! I think if we ever did, I would run. Run as far away as I possibly could and never look back over my shoulder."-Michael Lamport, Award Winning Film Producer, Lamport and Sheppard Entertainment

"Bottom line, if you love being terrified to the point of screams being ripped from your throat, you won’t be disappointed. As you read the ending you will be shaking your head in disbelief!"-Chapters And Chats/Suspense Magazine


"One of the best Horror/Thriller rides ever!" Mike Kalinowski, Schiffer Publishing Book Review Critic 

Sounds like a terrifying book! So what's it about…


A team of inexperienced paranormal investigators find themselves involved in the deepest darkest recesses of the unknown when they enter into Grandview’s Asylum. The souls of yesteryear seek revenge on whomever enter into the abyss of no return. The horrors are plenty with many twists and turns and an ending that will keep you shaking your head. Enter into the mindscape where a dream turns into a nightmare and the nightmare is your reality.

Want to know more? Click here for a sneak peek!

And now check out this special off from author Robbie Thomas...


If you are just interested in the book that’s fine. Get your copy today at:


For more information, please visit:


You can also find more on Twitter, and Facebook!

5 comments:

  1. I've read the book and let me tell you! Holy Horror! Loved it, and what is really cool about it is the unique writing style like the author put me right there like as if I was really apart of the story. AWESOME HAUNTING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for adding your review to the other extremely positive reviews. Hopefully this helps convince people to get a copy today!

      Delete
  2. I got it on Kindle and loved it. Then I heard Robbie on a radio show explaining about the scary font in the book along with other things that's not in the Kindle so I bought it too and what a pleasant surprise. The book is totally a great read and very scary. I loved everything about it, great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks adding your review. The positive things said about the book the better chance people will want to get a copy!

      Delete
  3. Just finished reading Parasylum what a roller coaster ride. I really enjoyed it. If you like crazy, scary, and out of your mind madness, this is the book to read. I highly recommend Parasylum it kicks ass!

    Dina Espinoza

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...