Thursday, May 22, 2014

My Interview with Horror Metal Sounds



I want to take a moment to thank Stevie Kopas and Horror Metal Sounds for taking the time to interview me about PromoteHorror.com. She asked some great questions, and I really appreciated the opportunity to talk about PromoteHorror.com, as well as my other sites, HorrO’s Gory Reviews, and The Dog Days in Zombieville. For those who have been a fan of the site, here’s your chance to learn a little more about it, and what I do. If anyone wants me to expand on any of the answers, or has questions for me, please feel free to ask. Here’s the link to the interview:


After reading the interview, I encourage you to check out Horror Metal Sounds. They have a great site for horror and music fans. You can find them at:


And on Twitter, and Facebook!

Also, Stevie has a pair of awesome books out, which you can find on Amazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...