Sunday, May 11, 2014

Elisabeth McBride


"This story was intense and intriguing. A great read to keep you on the edge of your seat."

"This book freaked me out."

"I just finished reading this story and all I can say is WOW!!"

"I thoroughly enjoyed this book, and I highly recommend it. Just keep the lights on!"

"This Novel was a really fascinating read. The author kept me guessing and I was thrilled with the way the story kept my mind racing and my heart pounding."

So what's this heart pounding story about...

What happens to five investigators when they meet up with one of the deadliest demons in Paranormal history? Do they escape the wrath of Elisabeth McBride or were they sucked into their own deaths by the hands of a demonic young girl? Will they be able to team up and help a young girl find her way or will they have to destroy her world and everything she touches to save their own lives? Read Elisabeth McBride, it's murder, horror,suspense and paranormal. So many thriller aspects in just one book!

Find out what happens by getting your copy today:


And when you’re finished, get ready for book 2...



For more information, please visit:


You can also find more on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...