Friday, September 27, 2013

Enter the Nightmare: KILLERS2 Contest Today!


Who’s ready to go to a haunted house? I know I am, and I’m sure you are too! Let me suggest you start by visiting Nightmare: KILLERS2. Actually let me do more than suggest it, let me give you the opportunity to win a ticket to this awesome haunted house.

Courtesy of Nightmare: KILLERS2, we are giving away 1 ticket to attend their haunted house. Here are the contest rules:

-Either in the comment section below, or on the PromoteHorror.com Facebook page, answer the following question:

-Which serial killer would you most be afraid of running into in a haunted house?

-Include your name, and email address, as that is how the winner will be contacted.

-Note the only blackout dates for the winner is October 18th and 19th, 25th and 26th and 31st.

-Also please remember that this event is in New York, so make sure that you will be able to attend it before entering.

-A winner will be picked on Oct 7th

Tickets for Nightmare: KILLERS2 are $30 - $60 and available at www.hauntedhousenyc.com, or at the box office prior to each performance.

Click here for more information about Nightmare: KILLERS2

You can also find them on Twitter, and Facebook!

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aileen Wuornos because when i saw her last interview before her death penalty, it gave me goosebumps.
    jonathanlaureano11@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ed Gein would be the scariest to me ! just knowing that he use to kill girls and rip their flesh apart gives me the creeps!! i see him ill probably pass out LOL. also that im a Girl lol
    nycbabydolly@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dexter Morgan - Because the show is just too real for me.

    kimbakat@mac.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buffalo Bill
    Patricia Henry
    Patriciamhenry@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Slenderman- He always scare me when i play that stupid addiciting game
    Dolivel
    lucky112109@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks to everyone who entered the contest. A winner has been selected and their info has been sent to over to the awesome people at Nightmare: KILLERS2. They will contact the winner soon! I hope the winner has a good time, and that everyone still heads over there!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...