Friday, May 11, 2012

Mountain Man



Boomstick.
Samurai bat.
Motorcycle leather.
And the will to live amongst the unliving.


Augustus Berry lives a day-to-day existence comprised of waking up, getting drunk, and preparing for the inevitable day when “they” will come up the side of his mountain and penetrate his fortress. Living on the outskirts of a city and scavenging for whatever supplies remain after civilization died two years ago, Gus knows that every time he goes down into undead suburbia could be his last.

Talk about a 5-Star zombie book! Check out these reviews:

“I enjoyed this book immensely! I read it in one night! This book has a great storyline with a different perspective on the zombie apocalypse. There is a great plot twist near the end of the book which caught me by surprise. The characters were very well developed and the violence/action sequences were very descriptive. Give this book a chance. You won't be disappointed.”

“I will say that if you're a fan of zombie literature, then this is one you'll want to read. I'm a zombie fanatic, and this may be my favorite book so far. I felt nervous, I got tense, I laughed out loud in places. I wanted more when I got to the end.”

“Are you kidding me? I read this book in a day and absolutely could not put it down. This book is fast paced, intense, with a sprinkle of horror. If you like to watch AMC's Walking Dead, then THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU.”




Really, “The Walking Dead?” I’m sold, and hopefully you are too! Get your copy today at:

Amazon

Oh, and after you finishing reading “Mountain Man,” don’t forget to check out the sequel:


To learn more about ‘Mountain Man’ and author Keith C. Blackmore, please visit: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...