Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thank You!


Today’s a day to give thanks, so let me take a minute to give some thanks! First, I give thanks to all of the creators of horror out there. Without you there would be no horror! There would also be no PromoteHorror.com. Second, I have to give thanks to all of the horror fans out there. You are who drives the creators of horror to continue to do what they do. And again, there would be no PromoteHorror.com without you. 

I'm also thankful for all of the friends I have met along this journey from the site, Twitter, Facebook, and even at conventions. It's been a pleasure. Thank you for your friendship, and support. Lastly, thanks to anyone who has checked out a promotion, tweet, Facebook share, requested a promotion, and even read a review. The support is always appreciated!

Have a great and safe Thankskilling day! 

HorrO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...