Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The Devils Footsoldier


 The Devils Footsoldier

 Born from a sacred fire
 Fiercely cried out of the heavens grave
 Bitter red tears of my mother’s womb
 Neglected in the catholic spired shadows,
 I am the apocalypse, your mental tomb

 Dark reflective thoughts ablaze upon my blinded soul
 Imagery of your suffering and bludgeoning death
 Torturous arousals beckon,
 As I witness your dying breath

 Warm leathered pure skin,
 Reinventing the hallowed deadly sin
 I detach the flesh from your unforgiven weakened life
 Blood stained Axe against your pale moon smile,
 Screaming closer upon my crimson knife

 Gruesome messenger, Inbound on the devils highway
 Cruel vengeful soldier with thy dead skin mask
 A one man killing breed, giver of broken evil
 The keeper of your orphaned soul
 I am Marcus Miller, the massacre has only just begun

Murderously I’m a bastard in mind,
I seek out my baby sister
I am the devils lonesome foot soldier
Maybe I deviously slay her
Innocent thoughts of a golden child
Anticipation,
I then shall brutally kill her

From a thought of a family portrait

I shall be remembered, straight from those hellish gates

Written By ANTHONY CROWLEY

Also published at:


You can find Anthony at:

twitter at : crowley_Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...