Thursday, October 20, 2011

Symphony of Blood: A Hank Mondale Supernatural Case




Hank Mondale, a rough-around-the-edges P.I. with a small drinking problem and a large gambling problem, needs a break. With his landlord threatening eviction and his bookie threatening worse, things look bleak. Until real estate mogul Thomas Blake calls with an incredible story: a monster is trying to kill his daughter. Hank figures she's probably some whacked-out spoiled brat, but desperate, Hank takes the case to track down the supposed monster. It seems that people around Mackenzie Blake are disappearing. It's obviously no coincidence. Was Hank hired to unwittingly aid a wealthy murderess? Or is there really someone...or some thing, trying to kill Mackenzie Blake?

A symphony plays that only It can hear. But there will be a special performance, just for her.


Reviews:

“I just finished Symphony of Blood and let me tell you, I couldn't put it down. I was done in about two days… I know I'm leaving alot out, but I don't want to spoil any of it for the people that haven't read it yet. And you will want to read it. I will tell you this though, the cliff hanger at the end will leave you thinking that another book is in order. GO BUY THE BOOK!! You won't be disappointed.”

“I have to say I loved Adam Peppers writing style, there were times I found myself laughing, on the edge of my seat, horrified and enjoying the quirky maleness of Hank. I must admit I have a soft spot for P.I's There was so much more I could have added but I didn't want to give away any of the great bits! All I can say is this is a MUST read. A great big thank you to Adam, for he rekindled my love for a good supernatural detective story and I look forward to more of Hank Mondale's cases. So if you are looking for a fast, fun and adrenaline filled read, then this book is for you. I give this book 5 stars!”


Like the reviews say, get this book now:




Learn more about author Adam Pepper at:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...