Sunday, August 14, 2011

PromoteHorror.com



  Welcome to Promotehorror.com! Fans of HorrO’s Gory Reviews know that I created a Promoting Horror page a few months ago. I have featured some people’s sites and work, but I felt like it needed to be bigger and better. That is where PromoteHorror.com comes in. I want you to Promote Horror with HorrO!
  On this site you will find pages such as, Websites, Blogs/Podcasts, Books, Artists, and Photography to name a few. If you have a site, artwork, book, or something else that you want to promote, this is the place. Not only will you appear on the pages, but there will be featured posts to help bring attention to the promotion. Some of the pages already promotions, and that is only the beginning. 
  I encourage you to follow me on Twitter under @promotehorror, and “Like” the Promote Horror Fan Page on Facebook. I will be using both outlets to help spread the horror. I will be happy to tweet or facebook whatever you need. All press releases, and YouTube trailers are welcome as well.
  As you can see, I want to help spread the horror in every way possible. So if you need to spread the word about your latest book, blog post, podcast, artwork, etc., this is the place I want you to come. It doesn’t matter if you have a small blog, independent film, or major motion picture, it can be promoted here. Let’s see if we can build a place where fans of horror can come to find all their horror needs.

Hope to hear from you soon,

    HorrO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...