Friday, August 26, 2011

An Apple For Zoe



An Apple for Zoe

An Apple For Zoë by Thomas Amo
The City of San Francisco is locked in a grip of fear. A series of occult murders has led, Inspector Thomas James, to a crime scene similar to a murder committed 90 years ago in the once grand Aleris Hotel. A place where power barons of the early 20th Century engaged in witchcraft. And silent film stars indulged in the most wicked of sins.

A place where no one questions the black smoke that rises from the hotel's incinerators in the middle of the night.

Some Murders Shouldn't Be Investigated.

Available Now
On Kindle 
& Amazon in Paperback
http://tinyurl.com/3wmb2kg


Reviews:

“An Apple For Zoe was amazing. It started out as a crime thriller and turned into something so much bigger. I found myself saying, "where does someone come up with this stuff?" It was simply brilliant. The twist and turns kept my interest peaked and the cliffhanger ending has left me wanting more.”

“I recently purchased the book, "An Apple For Zoe", and really loved it! A very suspenseful book about a police detective and the homicide case he is investigating that takes him down a wicked path into the supernatural. What I really loved about the book was that the characters were all very real and personable. I had an easy time picturing them in my mind as I read. The suspense builds from chapter to chapter, surprising you and shocking you, making it very hard to put the book down until you've read right through it to the end. I strongly recommend this book to serious readers, though I do warn that it is for adults.”

More reviews can be found on these sites:


Two Readers Reviews

Indie Horror

Moonlit Dreams

Connect with Author Thomas Amo at:




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...