Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Damned Rite: MELT


Set in modern day Yorkshire, Damned Rite: MELT is a supernatural horror novel, of angels and demons, ensnared souls and shape-shifting vigilantes.

While the populous of the troubled Rokerville estate stir through nightmares of rape and murder, two of its residents get busy: one is digging; another is avenging the estate's latest victims of brutal gang-rule. 

But desectrating an ancient graveyard is just bound to dig up trouble; trouble that faith-shaken priest Fionn Malloy is about to let loose on the world.

Check out some of the great things being said about this book…

"Not my usual genre, but absolutely loved It! I could not put it down. I was drawn into the story immediately and was hooked! Fantastic! I will be recommending this book to all my friends."

"Loved this!!!!"

"A brilliant read, beautifully written, tense and terrifying. Read it with the light on!"

"What a thrilling and chilling read! A real page turner - loved it!!!"

"Chilled me to the bone!!!"

"WOW !!!!!! EXCELLENT !!! GREAT !!!!! I'm Going to READ IT AGAIN"

They are excited about this book, and we hope you are too! Get your copy today at:


For more information, please visit:

Facebook personal / chat page: https://www.facebook.com/janinelangley.wood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...