Tuesday, August 13, 2013

2-Year Anniversary


Wow, the 2-year anniversary of PromoteHorror.com already. Time flies when you’re promoting horror. To start off, I have to thank everyone who has requested a promotion. The site wouldn’t exist without those requests. I continue to be amazed at how many creators of horror there are out there. Every time I think I’ve seen it all, someone gives me the opportunity to promote something I would never have thought of.
  Secondly, I have to thank all of the horror fans out there. Someone has to enjoy the promotions after all. I hope you all have found something to your liking. It’s truly an honor to see so many of you repeatedly visit the site, follow along on Twitter, and “Like” the Facebook page.
  Before I get into how I’m going to celebrate, I have to do a little self-promotion. You all obviously know about PromoteHorror.com, but you might not have realized it isn’t the first site I started. I have two other sites that along with PromoteHorror.com make up what I call “HorrO’s House of Horror." Also celebrating its anniversary, anniversary number 4 actually, is the site that started it all: HorrO’s Gory Reviews. It’s where I do my movie reviews, but also a place for some other horror fun with pages like the ‘Horror on TV,’ ‘iPhone Horror Apps of the Month,’ and ‘Horror Item of the Week.’ Please feel free to follow me on Twitter under @Horrosreviews, and “Like” the Facebook page.
  Not celebrating an anniversary is my second site: The Dog Days in Zombieville. This is the story I wrote and decided to make a Twitter story. The story is occasionally tweeted first, and then posted on the site. The Dog Days in Zombieville is the journal of Max Wagner, as he has documented his fight for survival in Zombieville. There are links on the site so that you can start reading from the beginning. Also, there are some other zombie related pages such as, ‘Zombie Pics,’ ‘Zombie iPhone Apps,’ and ‘Star Wars Zombies.’ If you want to follow the story on Twitter, you can find it under @ddnzombieville, and “Like” the Facebook page.
  Now back to PromoteHorror.com. “Spread the Horror” has become the catch phrase for PromoteHorror.com, as you might have noticed. So to celebrate the 2-year anniversary, I will be spreading the horror like crazy. Starting at 12:00 A.M. there will be a promotion posted on the site every hour (24 promotions for 24 months of promotions). I randomly picked one promotion from each month of existence, which hopefully gives you a great look at how far the site has come.
  With two years down, I’m eager to continue spreading the horror. I truly appreciate all of the compliments that I’ve received. Like I said, the site wouldn’t be anything without all of you great creators of horror, and the passionate horror fans out there. The compliments really go to you. I thank you all once again, and hope you continue to help me “Spread the Horror!”

  HorrO

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I LUV UR OFFERINGS...KEEP ON DOING IT!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! Definitely will keep promoting!!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...