Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A Liebster Blog Award



A few weeks ago I received a Liebster Blog Award from Lilia Tombs at Horror Shock Lolipop. I’m honored to accept this award, and happy to be recognized by fellow horror fans. With this award comes some rules to follow, so let me get to it.

The Rules:

Each person must post 11 things about themselves
Answer the questions the tagger has set for you
Create 11 questions for the people you have tagged to answer
Choose 11 people and link them in your post
Go to their page and tell them
No tag backs

11 things about me... do you really want to know about HorrO? All right:

-Besides horror, I’m a big sports fan
-I live in Miami, Florida
-My birthday is on October 17th  but I’m not telling you the year
-I recently bought my first new car in 13 years… a Toyota Scion XB
-I love the stock market, and am learning everyday how to trade stocks
-I have a degree in finance and accounting
-I hate wearing pants. I’m a shorts and t-shirt kind of guy
Have I bored you yet?
-I’ve adopted 6 of the neighborhood cats
-I’m a big Disney fan
-I’m addicted to Starbucks 
-And the "O" in HorrO actually stands for the first letter of my name, and I didn't just forget the last "R"

Answers to Lilia's questions:
1. What's the best horror-themed or spooky attraction you've been to? Halloween Horror Nights in Orlando
2. If you had to come up with a new type of monster, what would it be and what would you call it? Wow, I guess I’ll go the Syfy route and say something like a cross between spider, snake, and scorpion. Not sure what all that makes, but that’s Syfy! Got to have a dumb name like Mega Sakion!
3. What's the worst film you've ever seen (any genre)? Transmorphers comes to mind. A Transformer rip off!
4. Best book you've read (any genre)? Don’t have much time to read, but the last one I read was Salvis.
5. If you could create a theme park ride, what would it be? A 3D ride like Spiderman at Universal Studios but something taking us through scenes of horror movies!
6. Would you rather have a zombie attack or an alien attack? Zombie
7. What's the food that scares you the most? Fish! I can’t handle the smell
8. What music do you love / hate? I’m good with rock, rap, 80’s-2000. Not too much into country.
9. Would you rather live underground, in the sea, or in space? Space would be cool I hope
10. Spiders: Creepy or cute? Creepy
11. If you could have any "super power" you wanted, what would it be? Invisibility

11 Questions for you:

1. Who is your favorite Freddy, Jason, or Michael?
2. Death by fire or drowning?
3. Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts?
4. What was your favorite horror movie of 2011?
5. If you could live in one country besides the one you currently live in, what country would that be?
6. Horror remakes, love them or hate them?
7. Do you have any pets?
8. What was the first horror movie you remember seeing?
9. Have you ever been to a horror, comic, or film festival/convention?
10. What was the last DVD you bought or rented?
11. Are you more afraid of fast or slow zombies?

Blogs I’m tagging:

6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...