Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A Good Man


 

Loved Dexter and American Psycho? Then there's a good chance you will love A Good Man.

Louis Caron is a good man - vegetarian, he feeds the homeless, takes care of animals and is even concerned with the ecological future of the planet. But his altruism has a sinister edge - he's a vampire - and local detective Taglioni is becoming increasingly suspicious. Louis' attempt to escape the police will take him on a journey into his own private hell where he is not only forced to confront his worst fears, but also to destroy the lives of those he cares about most.

This screenplay is getting plenty of terrific reviews. Here are just a few of them:

"A Good Man is a tasty little morsel that will stick with you for some time. Vanessa Morgan's vampires are different, very different. Karma, vampires, life, philosophy, I was hooked from the start. Excellent story; my mind's eye can still see the final scene as I write this post. I highly recommend A Good Man."

"A Good Man is very engrossing. I could not wait to see what was going to happen next. Great characters that Vanessa brings to life and that will make a great film. I give it a fun five star rating."

"I do not usually read screenplays, but I am so glad I accepted to review A Good Man. I got sucked into this story from the very beginning and I easily imagined each scene and character. Very well written and easy to follow. I recommend this to horror fans."

"I really did like it, thinking the vampire would get caught for all the suspicious things he was doing. I thought A Good Man was very well written and the story reeled out perfectly. It was sad at times and did choke me up in places, but this just goes to prove how good the story was." 

'A Good Man' is getting so many positive reviews that it is currently in pre-production with Radowski Films. Check out this screenplay before it hits the big screen by getting a copy today at: 



For more information about ‘A Good Man’ and author Vanessa Morgan, please visit: http://vanessa-morgan.blogspot.com/ 

You can also find them on Facebook, and Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...