Monday, January 9, 2012

House Call- Horror Short


Janice does the unthinkable in order to start a new life with her new boyfriend. However, strange things begin to happen on the night of their one year anniversary.



“House Call” is a short film written and directed by Erik L. Wilson. Erik is currently submitting the film to film festivals. Please help support the film by: 


"Liking" the Facebook page 


Subscribing to the YouTube Channel 


Also, here is a great review of the movie by Maynard Morrissey's Horror Movie Diary: House Call 2011





2 comments:

  1. I had the honor to watch this fabulous little short.
    Here's the review, maybe you'd like to promote it :)

    http://www.horrormoviediary.net/2012/01/house-call-2011.html?spref=fb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maynard: Cool, I have to check out your review, as I hope every one does. I have been given the opportunity to see it as well, but I haven't had a chance to see it yet. Hopefully I will get to soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...