Thursday, August 21, 2014

Contagious


During the Second Great Depression, Orissa doesn’t think things can get any worse until a virus breaks out, leaving the infected crazed, aggressive, and very hungry.  Used to only being responsible for herself, she finds herself a reluctant leader of a group of survivors and must make a choice: set aside her issues and help the others or go off alone in search of her own family and friends.

" I totally loved this novel."

"I love the characters! I love the lead female character, Orissa, the most!"

"I seriously LOVED this book!!"

"I loved the characters, the story line, the zombie scenes, the reality of the scarceness of food and supplies; all of it!!"

"I loved the story and characters."

There is a lot to LOVE about this book! See if you will fall in love with it too by getting your copy today at:


For more information, please visit:


You can also find more on Twitter, and Facebook!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...